Impanuro Girls Initiative is excited to announce a call for teachers for our upcoming entrepreneurship, sewing, hairdressing and crafting classes in the project called Tekana hub. We are seeking passionate and experienced individuals to join our team in Ruhango and Nyarugenge and share their skills and knowledge with enthusiastic learners.
Impanuro Gils Initiative (IGI) is a young women led non-profit organization operating in Rwanda since 2017, Striving to improve women and girls lives through education, capacity building, counseling, socio economic empowerment and advocacy to ensure a healthy and dignified lifestyle.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you expertise in any of the following areas, we would love to hear from you:
- Entrepreneurship: Knowledge on business planning, opportunity identification, financial management, leadership, innovation and creativity.
- Sewing: From basic stitching techniques to advanced garment construction, we are looking for facilitators who can teach a range of sewing skills and projects.
- Hair dressing: We are interested in teachers who can guide and teach participants through various aspects of professional hairdressing.
- Crafting: If you have skills in a specific craft such as knitting, crocheting , jewelry making or any other creative pursuit , we invite you to be part of our crafting classes.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute the curriculum effectively
- Ability to work in a team and able to independently manage tight deadline
- fluent in english and Kinyarwanda
- patience and a passion for teaching and monitoring
- Flexibility in scheduling workshop sessions ( part time or full time availability).
- Expertise and experience of 1 year and above in the field mentioned.
The duration of the project is 10 months starting from July 2023.
If you are interested in becoming a teacher at Impanuro Girls Initiative, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or at our office, near Nyarugenge Sector office not later than 10 July 2023:
- A Cover letter
- Updated Resume / Curriculum vitae ( CV) highlighting relevant areas of your prior experience
- Area of expertise ( Entrepreneurship skills, sewing, hairdressing, crafting)
- At least 3 professional references
At Impanuro Girls Initiative we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We especially encourage girls, young women and people with disabilities to apply. We appreciate your interest in being part of our team and contributing to the growth and learning of our program participants. If your application is shortlisted, we will reach out to you for further
discussions and potential interviews.
If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at +250791697843 or email@example.com.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application.